Sunday, October 23, 2005

The best-laid plans...

Okay, so I haven't been updating this as often as I'd like. I guess that's not too surprising, given my "issues" with writing. Of course, that's a major part of why I started this 'blog - to get practice writing, to improve my comfort level.

In that spirit, here's an update. I complained in an earlier post that I felt like my technical skills were deteriorating, and I needed to work on some independent projects to keep sharp. Well, I no longer have that problem anymore. I just started a new job, and there's more than enough technical challenge to go around - I've got to learn a new language (C#), and a new platform (the .NET framework). So maybe my little project will fall by the wayside for now, or perhaps I'll write a .NET gamne instead. We'll see what the next few weeks hold.

No comments: